.

Monday, February 21

Jonesing on these Painted Chairs...

Per my last post, I am in the midst of refinishing an old chair, and went looking for paint finish inspiration in my favorite places!  Now I am seriously jonesing on these droolworthy painted chairs.


You might have seen this one featured at Tatertots & Jello yesterday.  
You would not believe what it looked like before! 
I'm in LOVE.


Photo credits to Northwest Hospitality

And, this one from Miss Mustard Seed is simply divine.




Photo credits to Miss Mustard Seed 


I LOVE the distressed blue finish on this year by Lisa at Serendipity Chic Design.  
She always uses the most dreamy paint colours.



Photo credits to Lisa at Serendipity Chic Design

And, of course, I was drawn to this turquoise paint!




And, OK, so these next two aren't chairs.  

But, the finish on this dreamy blue cabinet from Dreamy Whites is heaven.
I've blogged about it before.  
LOVE.


Photo credits to Dreamy Whites.

And, this robin's egg blue armoire from Nesting Place is beyond delicious.



Photo credits to Nesting Place.

Decisions, decisions!

So many beautiful colours to choose from!

Until next time, happy decorating!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home