.

Saturday, January 29

I'm a Finalist at Saturday Mornings "Best of January 2011"!

The "Girl Power" Gallery Wall that I created in my daughter's bedroom was selected from over 300 awesome project submissions as a finalist for "The Best of January" at the blog, Saturday Mornings!

Yay!


The voting for the winning project opened today, and will continue until Friday, February 4th. I would be ever so grateful if you voted for me!

It's easy peasey! If you click the "Vote for Me" button below, it will take you to the voting page, and all you have to do is click on my project and then hit "vote".

And, you can vote every day until the contest closes!  Thanks so much!



Until next time, happy decorating (pssst...voting!)!



1 Comments:

Blogger Terri Steffes said...

I voted!!

January 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home