.

Tuesday, December 28

Chalkboards: not just for school anymore!

One accessory I am loving these days is chalkboards.

They are slowly disappearing from schools, but showing up in style-savvy homes everywhere!

Source: My Sweet Savannah

They add so much style and personality to any room. I've seen them used in so many different ways; from genuine pieces of art styled up by chalkboard artists, to full chalkboard walls for kids to enjoy.

I went searching for inspiration on how I could incorporate a chalkboard into my own decor, and developed a little idea book, which I've attached below for your enjoyment. Just click on the pic and it will take you to the slide show.

So go get chalking!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home