.

Monday, December 27

Certifiable Pillow FREAK!

Everybody who loves to decorate has some kind of fetish.

For some, it's bed linens, for others its wall art. Some are obsessed with antique glassware or pottery, some live for stripes or polka dots, and still others stalk anything chipped or rusty.

And me? Well, I'm a toss cushion addict. A certifiable pillow FREAK.

Those of you who know me in real life are nodding frantically in agreement, aren't you?  I just know it!

There's nothing more exciting to me than walking through the endless cushion aisle at a store like Pier One or Home Sense. I know, I know, I need to get out more, haha. But there's just something so liberating about knowing that, for under $100, I can change the mood of an entire room simply by changing up the pillows.

With their pops of colour, pattern and texture, there really isn't an easier, cheaper or more commitment-free way to make a style statement in a room than with pillows. And when I tire of the room's decor, or feel inspired by the season at hand, I can simply pull off the cushion covers and dress them up with something fresh.

I can guarantee you that any spare storage space in our home has some kind of a pillow stuffed there. My linen closet (which, by the way, is a large closet by most standards) is filled with about a gazillon pillow inserts and covers - all sizes, shapes, colours and textures, from bolsters to lumbars, from seagrass to silk.  It's actually become a bit of a  joke in our home and circle of friends.  My husband likes to tell everybody about the little pillow 'graveyard' I've amassed in our basement. What can I say?  I simply can't resist!

So when I found some time to spend on Etsy over the holidays, what do you think I searched for?  You guessed it!  P-I-L-L-O-W-S!  I fell in love with a number of new prospects.  Do I need more pillows?  No, of course not.  Do I WANT these pillows?  Absolutely!

Thought I'd share them with you too!  Aren't they simply gorgeous?

In love, I tell ya, LOVE.


From Mason Moonbeam 

From Cookies and Milk 


From Nestahome 

From deedeeetsyshop
From Honey Pie Design

From Next Door to Heaven

From myadobecottage

From I Sew Lucky
From deedeeetsyshop

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home