.

Monday, February 28

Gallery Walls: Amazing Advice

You might have noticed that I've got gallery walls on my mind!

Yesterday, I posted some inspiring gallery walls, using The Nester's  wall (from the blog, Nesting Place) as my all time fave.
 
Well, you can imagine my excitement that, coincidentally, today The Nester's post was all about gallery walls too. You see, I am right in the middle of finishing one in my living room, but I am really stuck on the last few elements.

Her post was fantastic. She provided a tonne of great tips on creating an ahhhhh-mazing gallery wall similar to hers.

If you didn't catch the post, you can find it here!  I highly recommend it!

Until next time, happy decorating!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home