.

Wednesday, May 18

Check me out today at Knock Off Decor!

If you didn't catch my post last week, you can check out my Pottery Barn Kids 'Surf Plaque' knock offs today because they're being featured at Knock Off Decor!


My Knock Off Decor is a site created by Beckie of Infarrantly Creative. She features knock off crafting projects that are inspired by some of the best home decor retailers out there like Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware and Williams Sonoma.

In her words, "I hope to showcase the amazing work of some seriously talented designers while giving those with less of a budget a chance to mimic them. Because after all “imitation is the highest form of flattery.”

Until next time, happy crafting!

KL :-)



 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Serendipity Chic Design said...

Thanks for sharing...Going to check it out right now...

Take care,
Lisa

May 18, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home