.

Saturday, April 2

Ooh La La! {2}

I've been "Ooh La La"-ing a lot again this week.

Here's just a few of the many things that really caught my eye...

Girl in Pink







I am LOVING this whimsical Easter banner made by Amanda at Girl in Pink, from step-by-step vintage "Learn to Draw" instructions.  This is honestly one of the sweetest Easter decorating ideas I've seen.  So incredibly creative.


All About Vignettes

This was once a rusty patio umbrella table.  Seriously! No wonder Kathy from All About Vignettes was on The Nate Show recently! I am now convinced I *need* a clock table.  Doesn't everybody, lol? I have been saving an over-sized clock that fell off the wall awhile back (the hands and thingy that keeps the time was destroyed).  Good-bye clock, hellooooo table!


Blooming in Alaska
I swear I can smell lavender and a fresh breeze when I look at this photo! I mean, seriously, couldn't you just crawl right into this shabby chic / french country bed?  Oh my gosh, I just LOVE those pillows - especially the ones that say "Romeo" and "Juliette".   So very romantic.


Serendipity Chic Design

And speaking of beds, take a look at this stunning cottage headboard re-created by my bloggy friend Lisa at Serendipity Chic Design.  It is distressed to perfection.  Hop over there and see what it looked like before she worked her magic!  (Think outdated, shiny brown stain.)

lovelife.typepad.com

And, finally, when I came across this particular piece of 'subway art' / 'bus roll art' on Pinterest, it really struck me.  I just LOVE the words.  Whoever wrote them has a house a lot like mine (and probably yours too!).  I just may have to buy one of these.

Happy Saturday night,




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Serendipity Chic Design said...

Ooh Ooh Ooh...That's my headboard! You just gotta love reading someone else's blog, then come across one of your own pieces....

I am LOVING those Romeo and Juliet pillows you featured. I might have to borrow that idea!

Take care,
Lisa

April 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home