.

Monday, November 29

Winter Wreath Inspiration!

Oh my gosh, I'm feeling soooo inspired here!

Thank you to Kimba at A Soft Place to Land for providing me the perfect idea for my door.

I've always struggled with decorating in the 'in between' season from Halloween to Christmas. In Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving before Halloween (in early October), so by the time November 1st comes along, I've already done pumpkins and fall decor for about 6 weeks and am ready for a change. However, it's too early to bring out the Christmas decorations. So this year, when the jack-o-lanterns were taken in, I simply placed a large evergreen wreath on my door, and dressed my potted Alberta spruce with some greenery and twigs while we await the Christmas decorating season. I like the simplicity of it, but have been racking my brain for ideas on how to dress it up a little without overdoing it.

Well, voila!

I visited A Soft Place to Land this morning, and here's what I found!

Photo credit to A Soft Place to Land.

And the best part? My surname initial is R as well, so it was like fate that I found it.

OK, I'm being a little over-dramatic, I know, but I am just so delighted to have found this great idea.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home