.

Wednesday, November 17

My Little Holiday Project that Could



Hooray!

As a matter of habit, I post many of my decorating projects to HGTV's Rate My Space for feedback from a community of crazy decorating addicts like me.

Well, today I posted my newly decorated holiday mantel, and the feedback has been wonderful.

As of this evening, my project was the most highly-rated holiday project of the day (out of 23 uploads), of the the week (out of over 100 uploads) and of all time (out of over 1000 uploads!). I know this will change as more fabulous holiday projects are added by other members, but for now, it makes me happy!

You can take a look at the whole project on HGTV.com by clicking here. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home