.

Tuesday, November 16

Hello blog, it's nice to meet you!

Hello fellow decorating addicts!

Today marks my first entry in my newly-created blog, devoted entirely to feeding my soul through random musings about interior decorating. I been a committed blogger for a couple of years now, but my other blog(s) have been about something entirely different - children and motherhood. I am a mommy to three beauties: a 6-year old daughter and 1-year old twin boys. My life is pretty chaotic these days, but decorating (and re-decorating) provide me with time to exhale. Everybody has a true passion in life, and mine is clearly anything related to home style and decor.

While I am not formally trained as an interior decorator, I've always worked in a creative environment. After completing my commerce degree and MBA in Marketing, I went to work as a strategic planner in an ad agency where I was surrounded by some of the most creatively talented people you will ever meet who taught me a whole lot about design aesthetics...and the value in breaking the rules from time to time!

Now a full-time stay-at-home mom, I am able to indulge my passion for interior decorating in my 'spare' time! Hmmm, I never thought I'd be using the phrase 'spare time' these days, and the truth is that I have very little of it. But during the time that I do have to 'spare', there is nothing I enjoy more than making my home an even nicer place to live.

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you'll come back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home