.

Friday, December 10

Paris-Inspired Spindle Lamp {All it takes is just a little patience.}

I love HomeSense.

LOVE. IT.

It's the place I go for true 'retail therapy'.

I swear I could spend hours in that store (and I have, lol), and never get bored.  I rarely go in there with a 'plan', that's the whole fun of it!  It's like a treasure hunt. It has so many fabulous decor items at awesome prices.   But the ironic thing is that whenever I DO go there with an item in mind, I never find it. It takes a lot of patience - and multiple visits - to find something specific.

Well, yesterday I specifically went looking for a lamp for my front porch.  I've been patiently looking for awhile, but nothing I found was quite right. Well, you can imagine my surprise when I spotted this chic Paris-inspired spindle lamp.  It's EXACTLY what I wanted. The shade is a high quality creamy linen 'stamped' with French words and insignia.  The base is a glossy black, spindle-style. 

And the best part? Just $35!  I think it could pass for a high-end spindle lamp from a designer shop. So for any of you who still think you need to spend a fortune at a high-end decor shop to get a great piece like this, think again!





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Fabulous lamp find, Kerri! I wonder if our Home Goods here would carry something like that. Good thing I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocketbook! : ) I'll have to go see. I agree though, when you go into a store like that looking for something specific you can't always find it. I pretty much go into Home Goods with no particular item in mind and ALWAYS come out with something!

December 10, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Allen N said...

Thankks for writing

November 4, 2021 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home